Wednesday, February 21, 2007

WED 21 FEB 2007

So lately me and Sawang have been just working away in the ministry, trying to fit everything we need to do into the day, which is seldom successful but an adventure to try anyway.

Sawang is an editor for Continuum TV, which airs in Canada on the miracle channel, and I work on the website for the ministry, which is www.continuummedia.com. This is very new for me, not having trained in this field, but God' s grace is on this project and I am working towards rebuilding the site with a fresh look and some video, audio and flash embedded into the site. Pretty exciting stuff, all so that people can catch hold of the vision we have to see Asia won for the gospel of Jesus!!!

We're getting married in October of this year, and are hoping to get to Canada at christmastime so everyone can meet him and get to understand what an awesome man of God I am marrying!!

We appreciate your prayers, and your comments, check out the website and let me know what you think!!! I am not opposed to new ideas either, just FYI!

No comments: